@ NAARSOFT we offer Quick and Reliable Test Automation at a Low Cost
With the competence in using both open source and licensed tools for test automation, NaarSoft has the expertise to create software test automation process for applications across a number of domains. Our proficiency in developing test automation tools for customized website allows us to manage product complexities and specific project requirements.
Test automation helps in conducting tests in shorter period when compared to manual testing and achieves quick time-to-market. NaarSof’s functional automation testing strategies are designed to cover high volume of business scenarios or functionalities. NaarSoft’s framework helps achieve detailed product testing with significant reduction in test cycle time.
Our Approach to Automated Testing
To provide our customers best quality software and help them reduce quick time-to-market, our team work alongside our clients to devise an automation testing strategy. An initial POC (Proof of Concept) is carried put to understand the feasibility and determine the choice of tool. A cost-benefit analysis (CBA) is performed to calculate ROI and depending on the project need a framework may be decided.
Objective of our Mobile App testing
Establish confidence in the behaviour of your mobile applications across devices & platforms. Prevent negative impacts to the brand and revenue streams.
Mobile Apps Testing
- Regression Testing
- Functional Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Integration & System Testing
- Performance Testing
Benefits of Automation Framework
- Lower licensing costs by using open-source components. Our expertise with open-source frameworks is something that you would want to try out. In addition, it slashes the high costs of Web application testing.
- Faster and better results. Since automated tests require minimal human intervention, they also provide objective testing results. The framework shows speed and performance that are unheard of among manual tests — providing not only better, but also faster results.
- Lower testing costs. Once the framework is deployed, clients do not need highly skilled personnel for developing new tests or a further investment in framework support – the framework is highly maintainable and flexible.
If you are looking to hire test automation experts for your testing project or outsource automated testing projects to an extended offshore software testing team, get in touch with NaarSoft today.
Mobile Web based QA
Team comes with a total experience of more than 23 years in the testing domain and their contribution to the development and release of new products has been appreciated by the clients again and again. They realize they are the unseen contributors that guarantee a reliable end-product.
- Search Engines
- Database testing
- Web Server & App Server
- App Server & Database Server
- Operating Systems
- Web Load testing
- Web stress testing
The team has written several test cases and has reported and logged hundreds of bugs in the course of Exploratory Testing, and has also retested and verified several bugs after applying fixes. The team uses Team Foundation Server (TFS) by Microsoft for logging and tracking bugs.
- Write Regression Test Cases to ensure changes and code migrations done to the system have not adversely affected the functionality of the system
- End to end test cases to identify system dependencies and ensure overall integrity of the software
- Execute test cases in Microsoft Test Manager for proper tracking and logging of bugs and their fixes
- Exploratory Testing for detecting bugs. They are reported in the bug tracking tool in the Team Foundation Server
- Coded UI for automation in Visual studio for automated testing
- Selenium for automated testing
- Retest PBI / Bugs
Some of the highlights of the past performance
- Never missed a deadline for testing
- Delivered the testing results even at short notice
- Comprehensive testing of the tool (evident by the thousands of test cases and bugs logged, tracked, resolved and retested)
Tools and Techniques used by the team
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Test Professional
- Selenium for automated testing
- Coded UI for automated testing
- Team Foundation Server for bug tracking