- Understanding the Business
- Based on understating the business and requirements, it will help to creating an entire product solution with technology
- Need to understand the existing application functionality
- Optimize the code
- Imorove the performance
- Database : SQL Server
- Microsoft Asp.NET MVC 4 is a framework to develop applications using design patterns.
- Dot Net has so many security features that will make the application secure from the Hackers to hide the secure data.
- Easily customizable third Party Tools.
- ASP.net is written in C#
- Additional items that can have an effect on performance but have nothing to do with which programming language is selected are:
- Ability and knowledge of programmer(s) to optimize the code.
- Ability and knowledge of programmer(s) to write proper and optimized SQL queries.
- MVC 4 is a framework while both Joomla and WordPress are content management systems. Because of that, it’s like comparing apples and oranges
- MVC is just a design pattern and Microsoft Asp.NET MVC 4 is a framework that helps us develop applications using that design pattern.
- Asp.NET MVC is better than PHP for these reasons:
- Visual Studio is the BEST IDE for web application development.
- Razor View Engine
- Nicely structured applications