Azure is the Microsoft product for offering Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) on the cloud. The Data Centers offering these services are managed by Microsoft.
1. Azure functions app services will trigger as per scheduled time
2. Publish the sites chosen platform and create the deployment slots
3. We can create new databases offered by the azure
4. Azure Repository for maintaining the code versions
5. Automation of CI/CD with the help of DevOps.
Microsoft Azure provides IaaS, PaaS and SaaS with the following advantages
Increase or decrease the computing resources according to your need
Azure supports almost all OS, Frameworks, Tools and Programming Languages
24×7 Support on Tech Issues to ensure 99.95% availability
Natural Disaster Proof
Because Miscrosoft has Data Centers in multiple locations across the globe
Pay as you go
Pay only for what you use during the billing cycle
Naarsoft offers the below mentioned Azure services
1. Create a new app service and host the .net web application
2. Create a new azure sql server database and handles the data base operations
3. Deploy and configure the web application
4. Create a new azure function app services
5. Azure web job for web application back end service.
AWS : Amazon Web Services
AWS is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
AWS offers a broad set of global cloud-based products including compute, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security and enterprise applications. These services help organizations move faster, and scale.
AWS enables to select the operating system, programming language, web application platform, database, and other services need. With AWS, receive a virtual environment that load the software and services of application requires.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) we used to store the large size files to store in the s3 bucket form the .net application.
Naarsoft can do the below mentioned services in AWS:
1. Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service to store the large size files here we will create a new s3 bucket and will mange the bucket files
2. Through the .Net application we will upload the files into s3 bucket and will handle the files according to the functionality.